March 9 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
We are holding, YourVoice@NAViGO Meeting’s on the 2nd and 4th Friday of the month at Floral Hall, People’s Park, Grimsby.
The meetings will be an opportunity for you to:
- Find out more about NAViGO services and your opportunity to help to create unique ways to deliver services
- Hear about the membership strategy and how we can all shape it
- Learn more about the benefits of being a member of YourVoice@NAVIGO
- Meet and share your views with community and staff representatives
- Get information about Carers and how to access further support
Hear from guest speakers and information on partner agencies that work with NAViGO.
- Meetings will give NAViGO staff the opportunity to gather your feedback and consult with you on developments/changes/opportunities for the organisation to help us ensure that our membership remains at the core of our services
This is an exciting time for the membership. So please come along and share your thoughts and views with us and get involved in helping us to provide services we would be happy for our families to use!
|Fire Brigade – Community Team – Sarah Baker||Jackie Griffiths – Performance stats|
World Bipolar Day 30/03
Gardiner Hill – Alwyn Onley
Stress Awareness Month
|Kerry Leaning – PCSO|
|27th April||Jane Lewington – CEO NAViGO|