NAViGO offers a wide range of help and support across North East Lincolnshire and beyond to a range of individuals.
Here you can find out more details about the options available to support you and your loved ones.
We offer a range of services within our Acute, Crisis and Home Support area including:
- Acute Inpatient Services
- Crisis Home Treatment
- Personality Disorder Service
- Systemic Family Therapy
We offer a range of services within our Older People’s Mental Health Service including:
- Acute Mental Health and Memory Service
- Community Mental Health and Memory Service
- Home from Home
NAViGO has a number of different specialist services including:
- Assertive Outreach
- Dual Diagnosis Service
- Early Intervention in Psychosis
- GOLD Forensic Service
- Pharmacy Service
- Rehabilitation and Recovery
- Rharian Fields: Eating Disorder Service
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
Can’t find what you are looking for?
We have tried to encompass all of the services available on our website, however if you need more information about the help and support we offer, please feel free to contact us directly.