Severe weather update – 28 Feb 2018Ebony Chapman
Last Updated 13.18pm 28/02/18
Due to severe weather conditions we advise you to contact your NAViGO care team before you travel to any appointments.
- NAViGO Extra phone lines are down, you can contact the service via email – NAV.ExtraLTD@nhs.net
The team will be carrying out emergency visits today
- Tukes Cafe in the Park and Tukes Floral Hall are closed today
- Our Long Term Conditions Service is non operational today – should you need to speak with anyone urgently please contact Open Minds – (01472) 625100
- Our pamper day at People’s Park has been cancelled
- Tomorrows (1st March) Membership Board meeting has been cancelled
– future dates can be found on our events calendar www.navigocare.co.uk/upcoming-events/
If you or a member of your family are experiencing mental health crisis, please contact Single Point of Access on (01472) 256256 option 3 for mental health support.
Remember to check on vulnerable friends, family and neighbours over the next few days and take care if you need go outdoors.
For all the latest heavy snow fall updates from North East Lincolnshire Council – visit www.nelincs.gov.uk/heavy-snowfall-updates/
For the latest forecast, travel news and weather warning information, visit www.metoffice.gov.uk, or tune into your local radio station:
- BBC Radio Humberside on 95.9FM, 1485AM and DAB
- Compass FM on 96.4FM
- Lincs FM on 102.2FM
If you need to catch a bus today in Grimsby/NEL keep checking Stagecoach East Midlands website for further updates stge.co/vkTU30iF7lz