Are you a service user, carer or visitor? – find out more about what this means for you.
- Going Smokefree
- Going Smokefree (Easy Read)
Useful websites :
- Smoking and mental health – Action on smoking and health (ASH)
- Stopping smoking is good for your mental health – NHS Choices
- “Baby on the way, quit today” – NHS Start4Life
- COPD: Living with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease leaflet – The British Lung Foundation
- How to stop smoking – Cancer Research UK
- Smokefree Youtube video library – NHS Smokefree
- Addiction test – NHS Smokefree
Want to make a change? There’s a wide range of local and national help and support available to you. Some of which are listed below:
Quitting is probably the best thing you will ever do to improve your health. The council has trained advisors that can provide help and support tailored to your needs. For more information quitting contact
T: (01472) 325500
Free, proven support for you!
Millions have used Smokefree support to help them stop smoking. Choose from an app, email, SMS and face-to-face guidance.
Visit www.nhs.uk/smokefree and sign up today