Your Individual Treatment Programme
Targeted TMS@NAViGO is specifically adapted to each individual to provide a unique treatment programme to give the best results possible.
Your individual treatment programme will be tailored to your specific brain activity.
- Targeted TMS is a completely pain free treatment. It is non-invasive and safe.
- Unlike most forms of treatment for Depression, there are no drugs involved in Targeted TMS treatment and so there are no drug side effects.
- Targeted TMS is more effective than left frontal TMS (60% success rate opposed to 30%) when treating Depression.
- Your individual treatment programme will be tailored to your specific brain activity.
- Targeted TMS has proven effective for treatment-resistant Depression which has not been resolved with medication.
- TMS@NAViGO offers a treatment programme over a short time frame tailored to your needs.
We accept referrals from medical professional including GP’s as well as self-referrals for Targeted TMS.
Your initial consultation will take place at a NAViGO treatment centre.
Following an initial EEG, Targeted TMS treatment usually consists of ten sessions over a period of 2-3 weeks however this can be tailored to your schedule.
A standard course of ten Targeted TMS sessions is £3400 if you are a private client.
I used to feel I was constantly in fight or flight mode, but now I feel calm for the first time in 20 years.
Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation is a non-invasive, pain free method to stimulate areas of the brain to improve symptoms of depression.
TMS@NAViGO offers a treatment programme over a short time frame tailored to your needs.
NAViGO has been at the forefront of research and development of TMS as a treatment for depression.
Targeted TMS@NAViGO has a 64% success rate…31% more effective than traditional left frontal TMS.
Contact us today to find out more about how Targeted TMS@NAViGO can help you.