The second Friday of each month at 11am is Your Voice@NAViGO – a meeting open to all members of NAViGO.
The meetings will be an opportunity for you to:
- Find out more about NAViGO services and your opportunity to help to create unique ways to deliver services
- Hear about the membership strategy and how we can all shape it
- Learn more about the benefits of being a member of YourVoice@NAVIGO
- Meet and share your views with community and staff representatives
- Get information about Carers and how to access further support
Hear from guest speakers and information on partner agencies that work with NAViGO.
- Meetings will give NAViGO staff the opportunity to gather your feedback and consult with you on developments/changes/opportunities for the organisation to help us ensure that our membership remains at the core of our services
This is an exciting time for the membership. So please come along and share your thoughts and views with us and get involved in helping us to provide services we would be happy for our families to use!
Click the links below to download useful documents