The NAViGO Pharmacy Service exists to proactively support staff, service users and carers in achieving safe and effective medication management.
NAViGO’s specialist pharmacist is Anna Grocholewska-Mhamdi and we also have community technicians and pharmacists based at local Lloyds Pharmacies.
What services do we offer?
There are a number of ways you can get more information about your medication including:
- Speaking to a member of staff
- Visiting the NAViGO Choice and Medication portal
- Asking to meet with NAViGO’s Pharmacist
- Visiting the Choice and Medication Portal
The pharmacist visits Harrison House lodges every Wednesday, and the Independent Service User & Carers Forum meetings alternate Wednesdays, to meet with any individuals who have concerns.
The pharmacist also visits Rharian Fields and the Konar Suite every Tuesday to meet with any individuals who have concerns.
The Choice and Medication Portal
The NAViGO Choice and Medication portal is a website that provides open access for all to a wealth of information about medications used by NAViGO.
Some benefits of the portal are:
- It can provide additional guidance on how your medication helps you, what the possible side-effects are, what alternatives are available to you, what the standard dosage is and many other frequently asked questions
- All content is easy to understand
- It supplies answers to ten of the most commonly asked questions about 15 mental health conditions
- It is produced and maintained by specialist pharmacists
- It can be accessed via PC, mobile phone or tablet device
- It includes a feedback system for service users
Where can I find the Choice and Medication portal?
This website can be accessed 24/7, so you can always get information when you need it.
What if I don’t have the internet?
All information on the portal is downloadable and printable. Request this information from the pharmacist or a member of staff and they will be more than happy to arrange printing for you.
Have you completed your Pharmacy Service questionnaire?
We want to know your feedback as your views and opinions. are very important to us. Please take the time to completed the questions about the Pharmacy Service to help improve our services for you. Click here to download your copy
HOW DO I CONTACT THE PHARMACY SERVICE?
Please speak with a member of staff to arrange an appointment to see the NAViGO Pharmacist.
NAViGO Staff have access to pharmacy services outside of these hours: