We are proud to provide award winning, high quality services which are assessed and validated by external bodies as well as our own internal systems.
Our aim is to provide services that we would be happy for our families to use.
Our vision is to deliver the highest quality mental health and social care.
As a social enterprise and Community Interest Company (CIC) we are committed to work together with our members as a team to deliver care to our service users.
What is our Quality Strategy?
It is our plan for continuous improvement in the care we provide for our service users.
To achieve this we will:
- Create a culture that promotes a positive attitude and a desire to strive for improvement in our staff
- Listen effectively to all our stakeholders
- Ensure every event is a learning event
- Develop our staff team
- Attract and retain the best staff
- Work positively with our commissioners to ensure quality is at the top of their agenda
- Make quality improvement our core business
- Make speaking up everyday practice and celebrate this
- Maintain our financial viability
How Will We Govern, Measure And Improve The Quality Of Care We Provide?
The CQC are a significant part of our quality assurance process, we have already had an inspection and were rated overall ‘Good’. We will continue to strive to improve on this under their new ‘Well Led’ inspection process. We have been issued with our PIR and are already improving and consolidating leadership issues based upon this.
We have a team of staff completing internal inspections to regularly check in the CQC’s 5 key lines of enquiry:
• Well led
Latest Quality Publications
Quality Account 2017/18
Quality Strategy 2016/17
Click buttons to read more