"Our organisation is all about the people it cares for and supports, which of course means our staff too are of vital importance"
NAViGO is populated by caring and passionate individuals that work together to help us achieve our ultimate goal; to provide a service that we would be happy for our own family members to receive, should they ever need it.
We want forward-thinking employees that feel they can do the job of really changing things for the vulnerable people in our care and make a difference to their future.
We are always looking for qualified, interesting, dynamic and creative people that put person-centred, holistic care at the heart of their work and constantly strive to improve and innovate.
At NAViGO, we consider our employees to be our most valuable resource and your hard work doesn’t go unnoticed. Click here to find out more about the contractual, optional and membership benefits we offer our staff!
All our vacancies are advertised on NHS Jobs – click here to find out more about our current opportunities.
What makes us great?
- CQC overall rating GOOD 2018
- Ranked 90 in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Not-for-profit Companies to work for 2019
- Winners of The Sunday Times Learning and Development Special Award 2017
- Outstanding National NHS Staff Survey 2017
- Glowing Community Mental Health Survey results for 2016
- Positive Practice in Mental Health Collaborative – Integration of Physical & Mental health Winners 2017
- TMS@NAViGO winners of Medipex Mental Health & Wellbeing Innovation Award 2017
- Our Crisis Home Treatment service for older people accredited by the Royal College of Psychiatrists’ 2018
- And these are just the most recent achievements!